19.3.07

It has been a while

As per my usual online journaling M.O., I start a new log then have a brief active period before completely losing interest or ideas for things to write about and have a long dry spell. It's been that way since back in the mid-90's when I first discovered HTML and started writing my first pages in a shell account on my ISP's web server. It's funny because those web pages were responsible for getting me my first job in the tech. industry, so I'm surprised I still turn my back on it so often.

This time, it is likely due to my recent changes in habit. I've gone from spending my days at work then nights staring at my laptop to spending my days at work and my nights holding a guitar. I tend to go through phases of intense electronic interfacing then neo-Luddite unplugging. So far though it's making me happier than I have been recently. Something about making noise always has.

No comments: